Effective date: May 15, 2023
What information do we collect?
We collect and process personal data about you when you interact with us and our products and when you purchase goods and services from us. The personal data we process includes:
- Your name
- Your home or work address, email address, and/or phone number
- Username and password
- Payment and delivery details, including billing and delivery addresses and credit card details, where you make purchases from us
- Your preferences for particular products, services or lifestyle activities when you tell us what these are, or we assume what these are, based on how you use our products and services
- Your browsing history on our website
- Information about the device you use to access our website
- Your communications with us
- Any other information you provide
How do we use your information?
We use this information to:
- Make our products and services available to you
- Process your orders
- Take payment from or give you a refund
- Personalize your shopping experience, for example by understanding your location to give you relevant local information
- Help us ensure that our customers are genuine and to prevent fraud
- Conduct market research, either ourselves or with reputable agencies
- For statistical analysis
- Help us understand more about you as a customer, the products and services you consume, the manner in which you consume them and how you shop across our website, so we can serve you better
- Find ways to improve our services, apps, and websites
- Contact you about products and services from us and other companies
- Provide you with online advertising
How do we share your information?
We also reserve the right to disclose your personal data as required by law, when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to comply with a regulatory requirement, judicial proceeding, court order, government request, or legal process served on us, or to protect the safety, rights, or property of our customers, the public, or Swepty.
We are committed to keeping your personal data safe and we take every reasonable precaution to ensure this. Our website uses secure socket layer (SSL) encryption and your personal data is stored in secure and encrypted databases.
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to provide you with the services you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations.
You have a number of rights relating to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to stop direct marketing messages, and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator
Swepty Digital Limited
Email: [email protected]
Thank you for trusting Swepty with your personal data, and we promise to respect and safeguard your privacy.
Last updated: May 15, 2023